Tuesday, October 27, 2015

My house is like a giant store room

and I get so frustrated sometimes. Like sometimes I literally just sit in the living room and look around me and get so annoyed and I can literally feel the angst in me because the house which I'm living in is a complete mess (i.e. now). Boxes and paper bags filled with tons of stuff are piled up over each other at every single corner of this house it's so frustrating. I would show a photo of it but it's just too embarrassing I cannot even. What makes it even more frustrating is that as much as I want to clear all this pile of nonsense, I cannot because none of it belongs to me but to the mother. As long as there is an empty space in sight, she will definitely chuck something she bought there I swear. It's gotten worse since she stopped working. Both ends of the sofa are occupied by her things since, and the only place to sit is in the middle of the fucking sofa like what what what what that is definitely not what a sofa is meant for. Three quarters of the dining tables are filled with her stuff too (we have 2 dining tables btw) holy shit my god I do not understand the thoughts of a hoarder. More than half of my life I have been living with such a huge mess it's just so frustrating I don't think anyone will understand? Not being ungrateful, but it's definitely one of the reasons why I cannot wait to move out into my own apartment just so I can finally live in a nice clean neat place.  It may not seem like it, but the level of frustration here is sky fucking high -__-

No comments:

Post a Comment