Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Happy Birthday Momsie


Despite my rage, it's the mother's birthday so here's to my mum: Happy Birthday Momsie  
I'm 20 and you're in your mid 50s now, and time is definitely not waiting for anyone. I dread yours and dad's birthdays because they are now just reminders of how you guys are not getting any younger, and there is nothing that I can do about it. I pray for you to be healthy and happy and blessed all your life. Nothing I do can ever repay you for the sacrifices you have made for the family, but i sincerely hope that one day I will be able to. I will find myself a decent job and carry your burdens and you will finally be able to retire happily and live stress-free. Or you could always continue working because being a workaholic and all, I know that you actually like working. You have suffered more than enough now. It will not happen in the next 4 years, but soon, I promise. I'm sorry that all I can give you now are presents which you claim to be a waste of money, but that is the least I can do for now. I hope that you like them. All that you do, you always do them wholeheartedly and with the most sincerity. May God always bless you and I am thankful and blessed to have you as my momsie

No comments:

Post a Comment