Sunday, November 18, 2012

It's Time

I have been putting Imagine Dragons on replay for the past few days. If you don't know them yet, go check them out. Give their songs a listen, not just the mainstream ones (i.e. It's Time and Demons). I guess they're classified under indie rock. Check out Round and Round - one of my favs. 

Anyways, it's 1.30 am and school's at 10 am, and I've got accounting tutorial undone. Tomorrow's a start to a new week and all I have to look forward to every Monday are drum lessons. It's two weeks to MSTs and I've not done a single shit. I feel so caught up with everything, but I guess it's just another excuse for me to avoid doing any work. I'd spend at most 3 hours on a piece of work, and then the rest of the day to rest. Like who does that, seriously? Too much procrastination, it's gonna bring me to no good end. Need to get my shit together, because a 3.2 GPA isn't gonna get me anywhere. But then again, I've said that even before this semester started, but look where I am now. Need to stop giving myself stupid excuses. Think positive

1 comment: