Sunday, November 11, 2012

Over My Head

Hi guise, I am actually halfway into doing my DBE project and randomly decided to drop by and do a post on the recent The Fray concert Cheu and I went to. Yes we saw The Fray live 3 days ago, and they were really awesome (-: Not exactly a huge fan, but I do listen to their songs and I love Isaac Slade's (Lead Vocals) voice. His voice is really really unique! It was a private showcase at Hard Rock. Again, we managed to get right to the middle front (Yay), and were so so close to them. Isaac was right in front of us (': He was so interactive with the crowd, he came down a couple of times, and even came into the crowd just to mix with everyone and people at the back aww. Truthfully speaking, Isaac was the only name we knew in The Fray hahah, but we now have a new found love and he's called Joe King (Guitarist). He doesn't look the best in all pictures, but he looked so cute on stage *.* He reminds me of an older Morgan Dorr (Guitarist from BLG). Oh, and I managed to get a pick for Cheu, and I kept the setlist for I have no idea what hahah. Just for memory's sake I guess. Some pictures from the day:
 

I have countless of pictures of Joe, just cause <3 They gave evryone this sort of mini album of Scars & Stories. And they actually personally autographed them awww so sweet of them (': To think that each one of them has actually touched this album before giving it to us hahahah

The set list from the concert!
 The pick is actually really really cool cause it has "The Fray" printed on it. More pictures to come once Cheu sends them over. Slowpoke la aiyo 




No comments:

Post a Comment