Wednesday, November 14, 2012

FYI On Stage

                   

Omg I hate having celebs I love come to Singapore, and by "hate", I mean in it a good way. Swear it makes me feel so stressed out about having to compete with other fans over being able to get the better tickets. And stalking...... Yes, stalking, not their every move of course, but more like finding out when they're arriving/leaving Singapore, and meeting them at the airport. I just can't feel at ease knowing that they're here on this tiny Island, and I may miss them. Something is wrong with me, cause I don't even feel this stressed during exam periods I swear. I feel the butterflies in my stomach by just thinking about getting hold of the tickets, and meeting them in person )-: Need to stop this insanity omg

No comments:

Post a Comment